FAQs - Products
Question About Soap Product
Our soap products are handmade with skin-loving oils and butters. The scent and colors may fade overtime. It is best to use your soap within one year from the purchase date. Store your soaps in a cool, dry place away of direct sunlight when not in use.
Our products are for external use only.
Our soaps are hand cut, so actual weight may vary. Soap will continue to evaporate water and weight less overtime. Each bar comes individually shrink wrapped and labeled.
When using your soap, be sure to allow your soap to dry between each use. We recommend storing it using a soap dish. Do not allow soap to sit in water. You may hang on to dry if using Soap Pouch.
Is our soap good for sensitive skin? Our soap is made with oils and butters without preservative. You may want to check the soap ingredients in each product page whether you are allergic to those oils or butters. Sensitive skin may have reactions to dyes and fragrances present in products that come into contact with skin.
If you have any allergies, please carefully read the product label prior to purchase. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
It is good to test product on small area of your skin prior to use to avoid an allergic reaction.
Question About Candle Product
Using 100% Soy Wax and Phthalate-free Fragrance Oils
They are made in small batches and hand-poured into reusable glass jar
Burn candle on a heat safe flat surface.
Let the candle to burn minimum 2 hours or until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge of the jar to avoid tunneling effect.
Burn no more than 4 hours each time & let it cool for few hours before you light it up again.
Trim the wick to 1/4 inch in each burn. The wick too long or short may result in an uneven burn or too much smoke.
Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave burning candle unattended.
Using candle care kit if necessary. Use Wick Trimmer to trim. Use Candle Snuffer to extinguish the flame. Use Wick Dipper to move wick.