FAQs - Candle Product
Question About Candle Product
Using 100% Soy Wax and Phthalate-free Fragrance Oils
They are made in small batches and hand-poured into reusable glass jar
- Burn candle on a heat safe flat surface.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Let the candle to burn minimum 2 hours or until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge of the jar to avoid tunneling effect.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Burn no more than 4 hours each time and let it cool down for few hours before re-lighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch in each burn. The wick too long or too short may result in an uneven burn or too much smoke.
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave burning candle unattended.
- Using candle care kit if necessary. Use Wick Trimmer to trim. Use Candle Snuffer to extinguish the flame. Use Wick Dipper to move wick.